Making physical rehabilitation a standard of care for our animals.
Whether it be canine, equine or feline; physical rehabilitation, acupuncture, and pain management strategies are now available for your pet in Palm Beach County and surrounding areas. Animal physical rehabilitation is one of the most exciting and fastest growing fields in veterinary medicine. Due to the outstanding health benefits that humans receive from physical therapy, animal medicine is now applying similar strategies to pets, with excellent results. Animal Physical Rehabilitation is a healing method used to improve and restore your pet's physical function. It is a safe, effective treatment that can be used for a variety of conditions, and can help your pet with:
- Speeding up post-surgical recovery which help reduce side effects and complications
- Preventing further injuries · Minimizing the formation of scar tissue
- Reducing inflammation and helping promote recovery from muscle strains, ligament ruptures or joint sprains and bone fractures
- Facilitating the return to full strength and mobility
- Reducing muscle tightness and spasms
- Reducing anxiety and stress
- Reducing pain from chronic conditions (arthritis and other degenerative diseases) while increasing flexibility and range of motion
- Promoting mobility and improve strength in animals with spinal injuries or paralysis
- Reconditioning exercises for working and guard dogs
- Treating obesity in pets by strengthening muscles and increasing mobility and range of motion while preventing injury.